Header Ads

My everyday palette

When it comes to make-up palletes, they make good hostage in your drawers and sits there for eternity. It's like you love buying them but you know you aren't going to use these often or maybe you are not going to use it ever. But you happened to be compulsive shopper when it comes to make-up.
Well all above detail can totally make it's way to my biopic.
Anyways I m not very good with the make-up basics. But this pallet had covered my lack of make-up skills.
It's a complete make-up fix with literally everything in one pallet with the most practical eyeshades, you can wear any day.
From shimmering blush to the soft matte blush, highlighter to contouring shade, matte lipsticks to eye shades. Everything in one. Since I ain't good with make-up just a little brush over shady lady eye shade is good enough for instant glam look.
This pallet is supper handy with a mirror for instant make-up touch-ups.
Best and the most important thing about this pallet is it's highly pigmented.
Bought a few more pallets from the other brand but haven't swapped a brush over just because I m literally glued with this one. I haven't found any match to this one yet.
#BarakAllahForEverything

No comments