Header Ads

Caramel- chocolate of the other world

Being a chocoholic you are always entitled to love chocolate but to me any chocolate with caramel in it is a little no no unless I have no other option! Since caramel is always over sweetening and never get along with the core flavor.
Got my hands on chocolate thins caramel recently, do I need to tell you these little marvels are something you must try at least once, there is no option to not love these!
Chocolate thins comes is such a classy sleek packing and well textured with caramel filling, oh did I told you I hate caramel fillings?
Here is a moment where I need to take my opinion back on the caramel thingy!
I haven't had balanced caramel flavoring in any other chocolate I have tried so far, but this one is good to the point you don't feel it over sweet, infact chocolate layer melts in mouth while mixing with the rich creamy caramel , leaves your sweet tooth fully satisfied.
If I have to choose any given career option , I will be happily going with chocolate taster if and only if I have to choose well balanced flavors in chocolate without killing chocolate feel itself! Goals 😉

Love meter : to die for!
Hate : why I can't have enough of you 💔

No comments