Header Ads

Dazzle up in budget

                                                                                                                                                                              If you have been into a makeup hoarding clan like me then you can relate to this article, brace yourself for being the reason behind the survival of makeup industry, you are the reason of zillion people’s employment. You definitely need a tap on shoulder, well no pun intended.
Glitters and shimmers have been breaking internet like anything. Every single makeup MUA's are raving about the glitter it all the way trend. Being a makeup hoarder I felt highly obliged to get my glitter curiosity sorted. I can barely fix plain eye shadow let alone glitters are a way out of my league but a hoarder in me can’t stay calm.

Well after a good amount of research came across a local brand selling glitter plates at astonishingly reasonable price, literally half of half a price of what I was getting from the high end brands. dropped her message right away through her Facebook page, she responded to my curiosity with patience, oh yes I have a list of question to be answered before buying any skin product that is going to sit on my skin. Thankfully she was very helpful with application details and suggested me pallet as per my need.
                    While ordering makeup online I have fear of damage possibility of the product, as few of my favorites have been ruined in shipping luckily my glitter pallet was delivered without a damage, such a relief it was! 
Opening glittery sparkly stuff is joy itself not sure why but the recent glitter obsession have taken me to its best. 
My beauty pressed book have huge glitter pans with lightly creamy textures and right amount of chunkiness. I loved every single shade of the glitters incorporated in this kit. 
Best part is they don’t fall off while applying, in fact it’s quite easy for a makeup sloppy like me to flaunt it. Although these are self-sticking glitters infused with sticky creaminess, Ideal is to apply a little eye lash glue for maximum stay and a neat finishing touch.
These will give your eyes shadow a good amount of pop-up and sparkle. Less is more for these glitters, just a little touch will be enough for your glam day.

#BarakAllahforHisBlessings

No comments