Header Ads

Kafe Calorie

First thing first thanks to Kafe Calorie for being such a wonderful host and inviting us for food tasting.
Being a brand critic, the first thing I notice about the brand is, how motivated brand owner is. To me it's the most important thing since the more professional and energetic CEO is the smooth will be the show!
What I loved about the kafe calorie is the warm personality and positivity of the owner. She was greeting every single guest personally. Needless to say when your host is courteous and welcoming you instantly connect with the place. It was immense pleasure to discuss the idea of health food and why we should start considering it over junk meals.
It's quite tough to maintain good taste while keeping it healthy and hearty. I am a foodie who would compromise healthy options over yummy options. Before trying Calorie's food I use to believe good won't can't be healthy meal. Oh boy I was so wrong, I m glad they introduced me to the super tasty yet healthy food organic option.
It's a small classy restaurant serving organic food. Which is quite new concept to the desi eating habits.
I can conveniently list their veggie soup the best of all, which is quite different from soups I have tried at top notch restaurants. It was a bowl full of enriching veggies with a kick of sour flavoring which instantly give your tastebuds a burst of flavors.
Tried beef enchiladas, beef crape, Spanish meat balls and pan seared fish. Everything was too good to name one. However hearty veggie soup became an instant favorite. Everything was beyond perfect.

The only thing to be fixed is the room space. With a little more room expansion this will get town's attention within no time, I hope the expand this wonderful place soon! As a marketing geek I would like to suggest them to roll up money for a bigger branch, most importantly in the vicinity where organic food is in more demand.
Best wishes to the Kafe Calorie team.
#BarakAllahForHisBlessings

Ps : I left my cellphone at home, couldn't clicked pictures. This is the only picture I asked from the girl working at Kafe Calorie

No comments