Header Ads

Comforting cookies in k-town


Being a chocoholic you can never totally satisfy your craving no matter how many chocolates you have in your fridge!
Okay admitting this is me, my greed for chocolates never end.

The moment i saw Karamel cookies post at Facebook I made my mind to keep it in my must try list!
Coming back from tiring shopping spree spotted Karmel near Naheed, there was no other option then grabbing my goodies.
Treated myself with nutella cupcake and milk chunky chocolate cookies after all shopping is alot of work :P

My first concern was do it look same the way it is shown at their Facebook page!
Verdict : fair deal, yaaas chocolate oozing out of rich buttery texture was exceptionally droll worthy.

Price : yup a bit pricey for a cookie, one cookie and cupcake cost me somewhere around 350 , which is heavy but trust me I couldn't finish it all.

Cold tasted better : since I couldn't finish cupcake, I put it in fridge... when I ate it in evening I love the firm feel of chocolate. Try it cold...

Love meter : absolute love, craving satisfied!
Hate : bit pricy for a cookie

BarakAllahForHisCountlessBlessings

No comments