Header Ads

Taco El Paso ; still regretting it!

What if you order pizza but you are served alo paratha instead , at the price of pizza of course?
Oh yeah that's all about Taco El Paso at Ocean mall!
My experience at taco sums up in two words, "paratha roll". Well well well if I have come to try taco I should have been served taco .
Long story short order taker suggested us Chalupas , it seemed good in pictures as he explained it will be in heavy topping and with loads of cheese.
Firstly there wasn't any cheese in it ! Yes no cheese, although we were promised. Anyways it looked nothing more of a thick fried paratha with 4 chunks of tikka chicken and a few veggies and mayonnaise.
I remember looking hopelessly at Subway if and only if I would have made right decision I woulf have been served better deal with loads of sauces and toppings.. ah regrets .
Anyways let it be chaulapas , taco or burrito ; please don't fool people with food blasphemy.
Nutshell : thick fried paratha + imili chatni ( with chat masala) with lettuce and a few chunks of chicken!


No comments