Header Ads

Careem or Uber ; most affordable option?

Mirror mirror on the wall who is the most economical of all? How easy life would have been if you can do this all with the help of magical mirror.
Finding most affordable option for a person who travels on daily bases, especially when your car isn't yours so is the driver. Oh yes gone are the days when dady use to pay it all. So I m left with with two options either asking out hubby for pick and drop which is another ordeal itself or going on my own ; pretty much convenient but still I need to save for my own car ;)
You can't really trust random rickshaw or taxi drivers , if you are a female and a working lady with unpredictable working hours it's tough and a bit scary at times.
I cannot thank newly introduced app services enough for providing security and peace of mind for traveling any hour of the day. Above all you pay for the covered distance not for the undisputed crazy rates.
Out of all newly introduced cab services I have found Careem top of all , in terms of price, service above all professionally trained staff.

Okay here is the deal , how I find careem most affordable.
Well it's not a rocket science , you can check it yourself!
Go to drop off location option , add your location, check estimated fare.
Do this on both app at the same time , obviously of a same location.
You will second me for Careem being most affordable option, well you can thank me later.
I have cross checked this more then many times to come up with a definite answer.
However have introduced Careem in Pakistan , my prayers are with you. Traveling alone for a woman was never this easy! Having drivers ID and details is a such a big relief plus very strong and effective customer service.
Only thing upset me about Careem is peak hours, well sometimes it get really hard to decide between Careem and other services just because of insane peak hour hikes. Someone who travels on regular basses definitely need relief from peak hour hassles.
#BarakAllahForAllHisBlessings

No comments