Header Ads

Body shop soothing & restoring body lotion

Nothing is more important to your routine care then dipping your body into lotion if your skin is dry as Sahara desert , okay I m a bit overp exaggerating but fact is this is coming from a person with super dry skin. If not soaked in to lotion or cream it will itch ,sigh!

Trying out body lotions/ moisturizers / body butters is all I m left with, someday something will work for my skin😉

Well this month I hopped on to body shop ; got myself almond milk and honey soothing and restoring lotion.

I love lotions with pleasing fragrance but I am not really happy with the after lotion fragrance of almond milk & honey. It will be ideal for someone who don't like fragrant lotions. It does have a fragrance but very mild.
It's a very light based moisturizer absorbs quickly into skin. You won't get greasy or oily feel after application.
All in all it does restore body moisture.

#BarakAllahForHisBlessings

No comments