Header Ads

The boss- the best of all 💙

You know you are doing it right when chicketarian perfers your beef burger over chicken.
In quest of best of burger joints in karachi, my hunt stopped at Burger Lab . Surely the best burger joint in k-town. Well gotta try a few more but honestly every other recommendation failed badly in comparison to Lab's best in the menu "the boss".
Tried their firehouse , fusion , beef mashroom , lab's original but to me The boss remains at the top of all.
Well being a die hard fan of the eatery ordered burger lab atom for office work fix. Since it justifies price and size for a not so hungry tummy.  For some reason wasn't happy with my order , as it's bun wasn't as fresh as it should be.
Dropped message at their official page received call from the branch I ordered from. Despite the fact I insisted on paying for the other one. But Mr Zulifiqar Ali insisted on replacement. I asked him out if not agreeing payment I will like to pay for something , so I added sideline. He agreed on.
When I received my order, I paid delivery boy but he said there isn't any bill on my credit. And didn't accepted a penny. Despite the fact I insisted him.


Changed my perception about fast food ; customer service can make a regular meal heart warming! Too good to know Pakistan is evolving hospitality trends !

Ps: I always ask for extra sauce , don't really mind it dripping sideways 😉

#BarakAllahForHisBlessings

No comments