Header Ads

Shahnaz baby care - mommy's favorite

There is no such thing as over spending when it comes to buying kids clothes, oh wait I mean it's not like you go wonkas over it but you always need to buy since growth spurt keeps retiring baby clothes quicker then blink of eyes, ummm a little bit of exaggeration wouldn't hurt 😉
Anyways don't know about you, but to me buying my little girls outfit is a one big decision. Since one single outfit has to pass alot of quality assurance test of mommy's mind.
1)It has to be cute and there is no other way
2)Comfy - well who wants an irritated child, comfort comes first.
3) different collection, yes it has to be unique
4) value for money- oh well if I m putting in my money then I should be getting a great deal out of it.

Breaking mommy's assessment into simple words, Shahnaz baby is the only store that qualifies  mommy's concerns to its best.
Let it be a wedding or her birthday I put my trust to this store only the reason is I never came disappointed .
Best part is they offer quarterly sale, so if you are a smart shopper like me then sack up whole year stalk in one go!
You will be getting good stuff at good bargain! 😉

#BarakAllahForAllHisBlessings

No comments