Header Ads

KFC firecracker chicken - bring it on!

KFC Pakistan recently launched firecracker chicken. Well when it says firecracker one automatically perceive it fiercely hot.
Being a balanced spice eater , I don't prefer too over spiced food, in simple words I can't let chillies over take my food.
Well when I saw firecracker promotion I already made my mind even if it is going to be spicy I have to try this on, since coming to KFC is like relishing childhood memories.
Well cutting it short ordered firecracker chicken that says " double crunch" ,I was already wondering what this double cruch could mean. Marketing gimmick or is there any room to get more crunchie chicken.
Ordered my all time favorite zinger keeping in mind what if I couldn't eat over spiced chicken I gotta fuel in my hungry tummy.
When my order arrived I was already aw struck with the size of chicken. It's all double coating that made it look giant with some red powder sprinkled over generously.
This looked pretty interesting, not just the look it tastes sooo good. Well it wasn't spicy at all . It was tangy and mildly sweet something in between.
Double coat is the winning point of this new launch.
So if you are into high spice level , it might disappoint you but if you are in my team of little mittle spice then Yo this is for totally !

Love meter : crunch crunchie crunch 😘

Hate o fact : just that named wrongly , could have marketed it on better levels. Well the marketer in me never sleeps ! All I see is thr product and how it is marketed. People you could have named it smartly.

Ps : order taking person himself confirmed , alot of parents are hesitating to order this for the reason it might be over spicy for little ones! Well parents it's not spicy to that level.
##BaraKAllaHFoRHiSBlessings

No comments