Header Ads

Chachajee- tikka pulao twisted fusion

What can be a worst for a foodoholic then missing out on food delivery option. You know it better if your work place is not in the city center.
Well cutting short story of food emergency, while I was short on food options and restrictive delivery rules. After hearing sorry we cannot deliver food in your region from multiple food chains, called chachajee.
Explained my situation to their branch manager Usman Aslam, who happened to be very hospitable and polite with my situation and assured me delivery within 40minutes.
Ordered tikka pulao on his suggestion, was wondering about quantity and spice level.

Well I was surprised to see such neatly packed parcel , grilled tomatoes capsicum and chicken perfectly layered over aromatic rice along with a red tomato sauce. And yes quantity was more then enough!
It was flavorful itself didn't felt the need to dress it with extra topping.

All in all enjoyed my meal.

#BarakAllahForHisBlessings

No comments