Header Ads

My nibbling crush - Nachos

Who cares about main course when you can nibble on your favorite sidelines. What can be a better choice then a wholesome platter of nachos with melted cheese sauce!
I am already carving it , again!
Well my recent trip to Tavern grill is all about nachos, sorry main course for setting you aside. 😉
The moment nachos serving arrived ; I already figured out in my mind whatever I have ordered for lunch is going into the takeaway parcel.
It was impressively loaded, a whole meal itself black olives, veggies and what not!
I couldn't eat steak afterwards. No I m not a weight watcher, I eat what I want to eat but it was too much to eat, value for money!

Verdict : insanely loaded ! Nom nom
Favorite part : chicken chunks and melted cheese

It would have been alot better if they try to make it a less oily , I prefer baked nachos it will.be great if they consider my preferences 😉



Note : Taverns nachos stole the show, will review whole order soon 💟

BarakAllahForHisCountlessBlessings

No comments