Header Ads

My favorite kind of soaps!

If I have to choose between color cosmetics or skind care .
I will choose skin care products any given day! Wait I will keep my favorites from color cosmetics as well, being makeup hoarder 😉
Been into aromatherapy for more then a decade explains my love to aromatherapy products. While doing aromatherapy crash courses I started listing Pakistani brands offering aromatherapy blends, I found harvest tree.
It didn't took me long to order them right away but still I was skeptical about using soap on my face. I don't remember using facial soaps but harvest tree's activated carbon with rose water pushed me to try it on.
Ordered 4 soaps ,activated carbon , orange peel, neroli, sadly citrus blue wasn't instock so I ordered two orange peel soaps. 4 lotions : orange peel, juniper, lavender , neroli . One exfoliating body cleanser

Soaps : my cupboard smells like a flower shop where I have stored these soaps
Creamy and awesomely fragrant. A bit drying butbut my skin is loving it.
Note : keep them dry , these melt really quick.

Lotions : light based lotions with sweet aromatic fragrance, love the calming effect

Body exfoliating scrub : so far one of the most deliciously fragrant scrub I have used to date, excellent exfoliating texture. I love this product the most from harvest tree.

Can't wait to order more products from them, keeping my eyes on massage oils 💟
BarakAllahForHisCountlessBlessings


No comments