Header Ads

Loreal or Maybelline - make-up spree game on!

Well comparing Loreal with Maybelline is as equall as comparing two brothers with different financial status, who is rasied better is not even a question, so is with Loreal & Maybelline !
Both from same parent company with different pricing strategy.
Believe it or not quality tester in me keep bugging me to buy both for sake of curiosity of who s doing better ,yup I m this crazy when it comes to product testing.
Anyways what I have concluded in a nutshell is somehow Maybelline is offering almost same results even better in case of few products (will be doing favorites from maybelline soon)
Team Maybelline

Dream mouse :
so far one of the best

Bounce blush :
 I love the fun part, oh yes bought it just for the sake of bounce fun. It's nice creamy blush.

Dream lumi touch :
Literally hides skin flaws to perfection

Team Loreal


Infallible 24h
Sadly I bought wrong shade maybe! It didn't worked for me.

Le Blush : use it as highlighter over deep blush for a perfect glowing skin. Love it

Million volume mascara : oh hello dramatic lashes !

BarakAllahForHisCountlessBlessings

No comments