Header Ads

Biggest pizza in K-town

What can be more comforting then an oven fresh cheesy pizza with the buttery feel of mozzarella!
I don't know anyone who had enough pizzazz, I mean seriously don't you admit there is always a very strong urge to eat another slice , but your tummy denies your food betrayal!
21 inch pizza is everything your dinning table should be flaunting, I love the look of enormous size pizza ; thanks to Broadway for understanding my pizza needs!

I love Broadway pizza for 3 things
1) good quality cheese ; if cheese is of lesser version then it shouldn't be on any pizza! Government need to pass penalty on this! 😜
2) enormous size slices, omg how satisfying it is to a foodie eyes !
3) definitely taste and generous topping

In short Broadway pizzas are one of the best in town, alot of people might disagree and I don't get it when they say it.! I m going to order Broadway anyway , any day! 😏


BarakAllahForHisCountlessBlessings

No comments