Header Ads

La Chine -foodpanda #Bestof2016 #DontCook

Being an opinionated person it's hard to refrain from speaking out loud but priorities insist you to stay low-key!
I mean keeping my words to myself but La Chine pushed me to get started with blogging.

The service, the food and obviously the inevitable discount pushed me hard to get started with blogging!
Being a chinseoholic , I mean Chinese food not Chinese otherwise 😉 wait no I m not racist😜
Alright coming to point since Chinese restaurants are budding like mushrooms around the city , didn't paid much attention until crazy discount offer launched at foodpanda 50%.
I was skeptical about the quality and quantity , man! They proved me wrong so hard that I couldn't pin point one single complain, yes it was sooooo good , hot & fresh.
Serving size : saved me from another round of cooking, real steal. The lazy in me is grateful .I ate it the other day and it was equally satisfying to my taste buds as when fresh.

Opinion meter : love love love 😘
Quantity : generous
Quality : wow

Thanks foodpanda for super awesome #DontCook surely #Bestof2016






BarakAllahForHisCountlessBlessings

No comments