Header Ads

Cloud naan takes you at cloud 9 !

Since the naan-game started in k-town it doesn't take long for every corner of the city to offer nutella-naan
But which one is the best of all , is the really challenge of all! Tried nutella naan at different chai points and was all most convinced that it's going to be more or less same every where until I land on Cloud-naan -wood fired fusion.
OMG I can't believe I will be saying this but their nutella oreo naan totally justify , when I say ,"it is the best in k-town".
Soft anf fluffy naan stuffed with crunchy oreo layer folded in dollop of nutella served with whipped cream is everything you need in life!
Love meter : madly in love
Hate : delivery not available

Ps: while writing about it , I feel like getting one again! I mean seriously why can't I have it now? 😢

BarakAllahForHisCountlessBlessings

No comments