Header Ads

Avon naturals kids - calms your hyperactive kid?

Being a mommie myself everything that claims ," it will calming for kid, bedtime lotions etc etc. That very moment my inner voice keeps telling me, don't listen to them , it's a trap.. my hyper active kid is not going to be affected with any lavender soothing effect!
Guess what I m always right! One thing I have learned from mommie-hood is, only physical exertion can help kids sleep ; atleast a little earlier then usual.
Okay here is my take on Avon "Naturals kids"  , good night lavender.
It's a nice gently fragrant lotion, with a light and balanced texture.
I don't know if it is going to help my kid with sleep , well I m pretty much sure "never"! But the best part is soft and light smell along with an absorbing texture this body lotion is a keeper !
Spoiler alert : lavender fragrance is very subtle , you can't really feel it after a few minutes of application.

Love meter : it's complicated
Hate : being kind with the product

Okay so here in a nutshell , it's not a keeper , or anything I will be running to buy again but yes for a while it's fine!

Speak to me for product inquiry or review
: peachmarkpk@gmail.com

No comments