Header Ads

Juices Island - my shopping spree booster

Keeping yourself hydrated is an important thing, but keeping it deliciously hydrated is another thing and the most important thing 😉

The moment I step into Dolmen mall my first thought is to get myself juice , since shopping is alot of work 😉

I have never been juice-o-holic , until I tried Juices Island! One word sums it up "refreshing" ! Best part is the combination of flavors they are offering, you will never be able to tell which flavor is on top.

My favorites from their menu is blue colada , strawberry orange , fresh orange , peach ( I don't remember peach mix name but it was fantastically tasty!

Love meter :  can I wakeup to blue colada every morning?
Goals : trying out all juices from their menu
Regrets : haven't tried their icecream yet


No comments