Header Ads

When it comes to face wash I m always skeptical about it's PH value , since 90% of the facewashes have given me red itchy patches after every wash which last upto 5 to 10 minutes.
Imagine going to work with a red patched skin! Still not sure what triggers it but I personally feel it's the PH value of the soap.
After trying out zillion facewashes I came across Soap and Glory Face, soap and clarity Vitamin C facial wash 3-1 with yuzu fruit extract. This facewash comes in a generous amount, it will last longer then you think. So absolutely value for money!
What I love about it is it's super refreshing fragrance and non drying formula. Citrus zesty fragrance will ooze out of your washroom, yes it's this strong.
Less is more, oh yes a little pea size amount is enough to give you super clean feel.
After wash feel ; before starting it off I was having after wax pimples although I m a clear skin human. Wasn't very happy with a bumpy skin , I started using it. Voila my skin gotten better after every wash and I m clear skin again!
One thing that I liked about this product is the communicative language they have used on this bottle, it gives a human feel. Being a marketing person I m very keen into overall product layout. Thumbs up for their unconventional style of consumer friendly writing.
Well to me this facewash is an absolute winner, if you have minor acne or pimples  this can be a life saver!
#BarakAllahForHisBlessings

No comments